quinta-feira, abril 19, 2007

We'll always have Paris...


Ilsa: Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.
Sam: [lying] I don't know what you mean, Miss Ilsa.
Ilsa: Play it, Sam. Play "As Time Goes By."



Ilsa: I wasn't sure you were the same. Let's see, the last time we met...
Rick: Was La Belle Aurore.
Ilsa: How nice, you remembered. But of course, that was the day the Germans marched into Paris.
Rick: Not an easy day to forget.
Ilsa: No.
Rick: I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.



Ilsa: Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.



Ilsa: But what about us?
Rick: We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
Ilsa: When I said I would never leave you.
Rick: And you never will.



Filme - Casablanca (1942) de Michael Curtiz com Ingrid Bergman e Humphrey Bogart nos papéis de Ilsa Lund e Rick Blaine. Uma obra prima...

... y siempre nos quedará Paris. Te quiero!

Etiquetas: ,